Know any device inside and out
Electrical. Software. Hardware. With a graduate degree in Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering (ECEE), you'll understand any device from the inside out. This in-demand degree at the University of Colorado Boulder is part of the College of Engineering and Applied Science, ranked among the top 40 engineering schools in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
"An ECEE master's degree will give me a bigger picture of the theory behind how you design something."
- Audrey Rowe, student
STUDENTS IN COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND APPLIED SCIENCE EXPERIENCE A LAB-RICH ENVIRONMENT.
- The ECEE program is ranked 29th nationally among the top 40 engineering schools, and it's the only ranked ECEE program in the state of Colorado
- Students build a solid foundation of knowledge and experience in electrical and computer engineering, and embedded systems
- ECEE graduates work in various industries such as energy, defense, semiconductors, medical devices, automotive and more
- Faculty "live the program" and teach through current, real-world experience in the industry
- Students participate in a lab-rich environment offering intimate engagement with professors
- Electrical, Computer and Energy Engineering is one of our select set of flexible graduate programs available in the classroom, from a distance or both
- The ECEE program will start a new course this fall on Power Electronics/ Hybrid Vehicles