Navigate a rewarding career path
Navigating a great career in Earth and Space Sciences, Bioastronautics and Astrodynamics is at your command. You can earn a graduate specialty certificate or full Master's degree in Aerospace Engineering Sciences. This ultra-elite department at University of Colorado Boulder is part of the College of Engineering and Applied Science, ranked among the top 40 engineering schools in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
“Aerospace Engineering Sciences is difficult, but worth it. It definitely sets you apart on your resume and opens up opportunities to work at places like the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and NASA.”
- Marc Saunders
GRADUATE STUDENTS IN AEROSPACE ENGINEERING SCIENCES AT CU-BOULDER TEST THEIR FLIGHT THEORIES.
- The Aerospace Engineering Sciences doctoral program is ranked #2 in the nation by the National Research Council
- CU-Boulder’s Aerospace Engineering Sciences is one of the largest and strongest in the nation, boasting 17 alumni who have flown in space, including two current faculty members
- Study space flight, satellite navigation systems, remote sensing, GPS and more
- Become part of a distinguished group of people who’ve become aerospace leaders, managers and entrepreneurs
- Be in demand — the need for aerospace professionals exceeds supply, creating a strong job market with exceptionally high salaries
- Participate in a lab-rich environment offering intimate engagement with professors
- Aerospace Engineering Sciences is one of our select set of flexible graduate programs available in the classroom, from a distance or both