Hardwire your future success
Do you dream in algorithms and binary code? A graduate degree in Computer Science (CS) will give you the bandwidth you need to compete. At the University of Colorado Boulder, our CS program is a "Top 20" graduate program, and our alumni work with leading companies from Google to Microsoft to DreamWorks. The CS program at University of Colorado Boulder is part of the College of Engineering and Applied Science, ranked among the top 40 engineering schools in the nation by U.S. News & World Report.
“I have no doubt that this degree in Computer Science will change my career.”
- Robert Loomas, Jr.
CS ASSISTANT PROFESSOR TESTING A BICYCLE GAME DEVELOPED BY HER STUDENTS
- Prominent research groups conducted in human-computer interaction, robotics, neural networks, numerical and parallel computation, databases, networks, software engineering, systems and theoretical computer science
- Money magazine rated software engineering as the #1 Best Job in America and Boulder is the top market for this career
- Computing jobs are among the highest paid and have the highest job satisfaction
- Faculty "live the program" and teach through current, real-world experience in the industry
- Students participate in a lab-rich environment offering intimate engagement with professors
- Computer Science is one of our select set of flexible graduate programs available in the classroom, from a distance or both